The biggest fear people go through once they step in to a fresh new vegan start is their confusion of what to do next! The next step couldn’t be any easier! Ok, so going vegan can be challenging at first, you may not have many people around you who are non-meat eaters unfortunately and waking up in the morning to prepare a vegan breakfast may seem like extra work for you, or you may just experience a moment of “well what can I eat now?” Even though your options may seem limited at first, not to worry, they are truly and remarkably endless! There are a ton of options for vegans and you’ll never get stuck eating the same thing, unless of course you want to! Here is a sample vegan diet plan for a week. This is to give you an idea but keep in mind; there are hundreds of options available to vegans!
Before We Begin Here Are 5 Reasons To Try Raw Vegan:
Are you familiar with a raw vegan diet plan? Have you been vegan for a while but want to try something different that may have even more health benefits? A raw vegan diet plan has a long list of health and mental benefits. Although it can be challenging at first, once you ease into a raw vegan diet plan, you may find it to be one of the best things for you.
• Increased nutrients. Heating food over 45 degrees Celsius (118 Fahrenheit) destroys much of the nutrients in your food so this is an easy way to ensure that you will be getting an abundance of nutrients.
• Enzymes. Cooking food destroys much of the natural enzymes in your food that are needed to break down nutrients and eating raw eliminates this problem completely!
• More Energy. Following a raw vegan diet plan gives you increased energy from all of the living food. An amazing vegan breakfast can keep your energy peaking all day.
• Better quality of sleep. It is incredible what a raw vegan diet plan can do for your sleep. You will feel like you need less than usual because of the increased quality! You may be someone who needs 8 hours, but from experience I can function smoothly on 5 due to the pure and natural health benefits of being vegan
• Regulated digestion. If you are experiencing digestion issues, a raw vegan diet plan may be the best option for you to try out. Healthy digestion is one of the most important aspects to your overall health and wellbeing.
*We have provided meal options for these days. Please snack whenever you feel hungry! Vegan snack options are abundant and range from nuts, fruits, veggies, vegan breakfast bars and more! Choose according to your preferences.
Vegan Breakfast: Steel cut oatmeal with fruit
Lunch: Vegan grilled cheese with vegan tortilla chips and vegan tomato soup
Dinner: Veggie stir-fry with white rice
Vegan Breakfast: Green smoothie
Lunch: Romaine lettuce salad with tons of veggies, walnuts & chickpeas
Dinner: Stuffed red bell peppers
Vegan Breakfast: Scrambled tofu with veggies
Lunch: Spinach wrap with veggies & hummus
Dinner: Portabella mushrooms with potatoes & sautéed collard greens
Vegan Breakfast: Vegan breakfast whole wheat pancakes with maple syrup
Lunch: Whole wheat pita with hummus, cucumbers & tomato
Dinner: Baked tofu with veggies & quinoa
Vegan Breakfast: Ezekiel bread with vegan butter and a side of fruit
Lunch: Vegan BLT tempeh wrap with a side of grapes
Dinner: Pad thai noodles with veggies and soy sauce
Vegan Breakfast: Coconut yogurt with a banana
Lunch: Burrito bowl
Dinner: Green bean casserole.
Vegan Breakfast: Vegan French toast
Lunch: Kale salad with mangoes and lentils
Dinner: Vegan tacos